Sunday, January 11, 2015

Randomness for January

The day after Christmas, we all went out to take some pictures of Kendra.  It was SO cold outside, but I'd promised her that we'd do them before she went home.  I think we got some great shots (and Five Guys burgers for lunch definitely made it worth it to be out in the cold!!)





--------------------------------

On Saturday Dec 27, we were hosting a game night party!  We had been chosen from HouseParty.com to host a Hasbro game night, so we were super excited!  Hasbro sent us a huge package of 5 games, and we had several friends over for a night chili, jello cake, and games!  We spent the entire day cleaning and preparing, but it was so worth it when everyone arrived!


-------------------------------

On Sunday Dec 28, Chloe & I once again drove Kendra back to Tulsa to meet her dad.  I was so sad to see her go, but I knew she needed to get back home.  I was SO thankful for the week we'd had together and the fact that I got to have her with me for Christmas Day!  While Chloe & I were gone, Jeff took his concealed carry class at the range.

-------------------------------
Chloe drew us this picture yesterday!


----------------------------------



-------------------------------

If Chloe ever wants a career as a professional poker player, she's really going to have to work on her tell:

Me: (usually calling out from another room): Chloe? What are you doing in there?
Chloe: Oh hi! I'm just fine!


For the record, that never ends well.

-------------------------------------

"My favorite color is zebra." - Chloe, age 2 LOL

-------------------------------------

Jeff: (to Chloe) You're so cute!

Chloe: (in a very soft sweet voice) yes.

Me: (under my breath) <sigh> modesty.

Chloe: (patting my arm) awwww why you stinky, mama?

Me: (cracking up) I didn't say "mama stinky" I said "modesty."

<snort> You just can't make up stuff like this. LOL

------------------------------------

Last week, the neighbors behind us were cutting down some trees. Jeff & Chloe were watching from the bathroom window. It was snowy outside, so when Jeff asked Chloe what she saw, she says, "It's a polar bear!" (it was just a man cutting down trees. LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment