from Dec 28:
3 year old chloe wanted her nails done like mama today. #jamberry #jamberryjuniors#brightimaginationjn
----------------------------------
Chloe's new car gets a makeover! Watching her drive it now really cracks me up! lol
https://youtu.be/EpTWEN9T1g4
-----------------------------------------
Chloe is working on a self portrait today. Notice she even included her bobby!
------------------------------------
Chloe: I really miss my church friends.
me: I bet! It's been a while since you've seen them, huh?
C: Yeah, I miss Isaiah.
me: Oh, is Isaiah in your class at church?
C: Yeah, but he's different from Easton at my school.
me: Different? What do you mean?
C: Isaiah wears a hat, but Easton doesn't.
------------------------------------
From Jeff in January:
Just dug this up out of some older "puter" files. Decided to whip up a quick YouTube video with it. Prepare for cuteness overload!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFD6-ffFxZ8
--------------------
It's Pajama Day in preschool! Chloe was very excited that Bobby got to go see her class today. When i told her a while back that she could wear jammies in January, she said, "What's Jammie-weary?"
---------------
Chloe gets soooo excited when it's time to get our fruit & veggie basket from the #bountifulbaskets co-op! She loves to sort, count, and talk about all of our yummy goodies!
-----------------------------------
Without ANY prompting ask your kids these questions. It's a great way to see what they think. Copy and repost with your answers. (by Libby)
Chloe, age 3 (less than a month from 4)
1. What is something I always say to you?
Time to go to bed. And pick up your room.
Time to go to bed. And pick up your room.
2. What makes me happy?
Kisses
Kisses
3. What makes me sad?
If I don't love you, that would make you sad.
If I don't love you, that would make you sad.
4. How do I make you laugh?
By doing funny stuff like putting a shoe on your head. (Huh? I've never done that. LOL)
By doing funny stuff like putting a shoe on your head. (Huh? I've never done that. LOL)
5. What was I like as a child?
a little girl
a little girl
6. How old am I?
seven?
seven?
7. How tall am I?
as tall as a giraffe!
as tall as a giraffe!
8. What is my favorite thing to do?
make me happy
make me happy
9. What do I do when you're not around?
work
work
10. What am I really good at?
giving kisses
giving kisses
11. What am I not very good at?
jumping on jump ropes (I think Jeff Pritchett put her up to that)
jumping on jump ropes (I think Jeff Pritchett put her up to that)
12. What do I do for a job?
"mama" work on the computer
"mama" work on the computer
13.What is my favorite favorite food?
pizza
pizza
14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
cooking
cooking
-------------------------
I was just put in my place by Chloe:
C: I love you, yes I do! (she says this alllll the time)
me: I love YOU, yes I do!
C: Oh. I was talking to Bobby. (her blanket)
me: I love YOU, yes I do!
C: Oh. I was talking to Bobby. (her blanket)
Ok then!
-----------------------
I was trying to take a new photo for work when Chloe said, "oh! Are you taking a selfie? I love taking selfies! We should have a selfie party!" So we did!
---------------------------------
These 2 are sooo ready for Dad's Night at preschool!
-----------------------------
(posted by Jeff)
Ready for our morning workout....this is what I find! Easy fix tho! lol#Chloesantics
-----------------------------
Kansas team shirt day at school, so Chloe is sporting her WSU gear! Also she insisted on using pink ponytail holders for her pigtails "cause piggies are pink."
-------------------------------
Here's a little montage of some stills and video of "Daddy's Night Out" that was hosted by Chloe's preschool last Tuesday night.
----------------------
Posted Feb 2,
I have to giggle every time Chloe tells me that today is "Brown Hog's Day."
---------------------
(posted by Jeff)
Another funny Chloeism!
We got an Amazon Fire TV unit for our Vizio Smart TV. Apparently our model of Smart TV no longer supports updates from YouTube, Netflix, etc. Kinda makes me wonder what they expected us to use our Smart TV for. lol
The Fire TV unit sells for $99 and is very nice. It has what Amazon calls, the "Voice Remote" which enables you to simply speak into the remote and like magic, your show or music appears! Well, this is what happens when Chloe uses the Voice Remote feature and tries to say, "Blues Clues." She eventually got it right, but I'm still curious what Poop Shoes is all about! lol
----------------------
Chloe on "THE BIKE" at Walmart! She's a firecracker! lol (posted by Jeff)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG6HAXnOE0w
-----------------
Feb 5, Jeff turned 50! We surprised him with a party at a local karaoke bar with lots of church/work friends. My parents even drove in from Arkansas to celebrate with us!
-------------------------------
posted by Jeff
Hooked Chloe's bug to 18 volts last night. She "Yoves speed" and likes to lean back to get the full effect of the speed! She came flying into the living room at max speed, hit our weights, and flew up in the air. Mamaw caught the whole thing in slow mo! lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22UU8cPNoNo
----------------------
"Meet my friend Melissa (a stuffed animal). It's Melissa's bedtime because she's nocturnal." - Chloe, age 3 (for one more week!)
-----------------------
So, this happened yesterday after we got bad news about the cost to repair our Mazda. This is our new (to us) 2015 Buick Encore. Isn't she PRETTY?
---------------------
How do you know when you're addicted to Jamberries?
When your preschooler sees you checking the mail and notices the plain brown box with the Jamberry logo tape across the front and says, "Oh Mom! That ones for you! You got some new Jamberries!"
-----------------
We just felt an earthquake, and Chloe says, "Whoa mommy! What's making the house wobble?"
--------------------
Chloe, explaining the lyrics to Mary Had A Little Lamb -
"... and everywhere that Mary went, the lamb was short to go. See? Short to go. Like... not big. Short. I'm short, too. So that's why that's how it goes. (singing) the lamb was short to go!"
-------------------
In the kitchen with Chloe -
"Mommy, it looks like Daddy left his watch on the counter. I'll go put it on his desk. He probably just left it in here so he could see how much time is left until my birthday."
Yep. That's probably it.
--------------------
Happy birthday to this spunky little 4 year old! She came into this world as a surprise and somehow completed our family in a way that we never even knew we needed. Can't imagine life without this cute little dimpled smile!
Here are a few highlights of the day so far -
* She woke us up this morning by yelling, "Mommy! Daddy! I'm 4 years old!"
* She asked for a baby sister for her birthday. When we explained that Mommy couldn't have babies in her belly anymore, she said, "That's ok! They have lots of babies at the baby hospital! You can just go get one!"
* She has requested a hamburger from "Old McDonald" for her special birthday dinner.
* She's SUPER excited to make Captain America cupcakes to take to her friends at school tomorrow!
---------------------------------
Step 1 of the Captain America birthday cupcakes complete!
------------------------------
Posted on Feb 16 by Libby...
18 years ago today, I became a mama for the first time. I was just a kid myself at 20, but from the moment I laid eyes on this beautiful girl, my world changed forever. She is everything I could ever ask for in a daughter, and I'm so so so proud to be her mom. I love her with every ounce of my being. Happy birthday, Kendra Grace!!
------------------------
Chloe spent hours coloring & singing to us last night. Soooooo sweet!
-----------------------------
Chloe let me & Jeff sleep in this morning. When I woke up, I found her in the living room watching Daniel Tiger with a big bowl of strawberries that she had been munching on. I guess she really IS a big girl at 4 years old now!
--------------------------
Posted on Feb 25 by Libby -
I haven't posted much about our weight loss journey, but I just have to share tonight. Since we started at the first of the year, I've lost18 lbs, and Jeff is down 31!
The best part of all is that I don't feel like I'm really "dieting" at all. I'm not hungry, and I've still splurged on "treats" throughout the process. I feel like the changes I've made are actually things I can keep up long-term.
So, what have we been doing?
1. Weight Watchers - We're actually going to the weekly meetings. The accountability of knowing that we will be weighing in in front of someone each week is huge for me. Plus, I LOVE the new Smart Points program. It really guides you to make healthier choices while still allowing for those treats now and then.
2. P90 - Those of you who know us know that we are night owls, but we've been getting up every morning at 6am to do our workout before Jeff goes to work. The workout is challenging but not impossible. I love that it's full-body, and it keeps me interested. P90 is sorta the "intro" into P90x for those of you who have heard of that.
3. Shakeology - We've been drinking a Shakeology drink every morning after we workout. Since we've been drinking that, I find that I don't even have cravings for junk like I used to. It's full of good stuff, so I feel good knowing that I'm making 1 super healthy choice a day (and sometimes 2! LOL)
4. Water. Chug chug chug. LOL Take your weight in pounds and drink half of that in ounces. It's a lot of water, but it's really making a difference.
5. Finally, having a good support system has been key. I don't know how I'd do this without Jeff, my mom Londa Treat Wells, my sister Andria Wells Netherton, and my personal cheerleader Tara Eaton Swinford.
So nothing drastic. Just a lot of baby steps, and I love that we're really seeing results! Of course, I still have a long way to go, but I'm feeling encouraged
-----------------------------
Chloe came to me and asked me to see the message she wrote for me all by herself. Reading from bottom to top, she says that it says "i love you, mom. Love mom. By chloe"
----------------------------------
Thank goodness Dr. Chloe was here to fix me! I didn't even know I was broken, but she takes her job very seriously. She wasn't going to give up until she found a problem!
2 months of kicking our own butts with 6am workouts deserves new cross-training shoes!
-----------------------------
Chloe dressed herself for preschool today. She says this outfit has everything she loves... music (guitars on her shirt), pink, and ladybugs. Also, she is taking a stand against wearing shoes on the correct feet.
---------------------
Posted by Jeff -
OK. Here it is! This is my B4 & Current pic of my Fitness Transformation after doing P90 workouts every morning, 6 days a week, making healthy choices, and watching my portions. I didn’t want to share this until I had visible results, but I never expected my results so soon! “RESULTS” is what BeachBody is all about!
Within the first 5 weeks of my BeachBody program, I’ve…
• Dropped 2 pant sizes!
• Lost over 30 pounds since January 1st!
• Experienced a significant Increase in energy!
• Experienced a significant increase in physical stamina!
• Experienced an increase in strength and definition!
• Actually grown some arm muscles (Biceps)!
• Dropped 2 pant sizes!
• Lost over 30 pounds since January 1st!
• Experienced a significant Increase in energy!
• Experienced a significant increase in physical stamina!
• Experienced an increase in strength and definition!
• Actually grown some arm muscles (Biceps)!
BeachBody has some of the best programs on the market and their fitness mindset is so inspiring that my wife works out with me every morning. We really do love BeachBody, our Coach, the exercise programs, and Shakeology smoothies. This isn’t race and there’s no finish line. This is a life-changing program that has the potential of helping you achieve the RESULTS you’ve always dreamed of.
--------------------
Chloe had her 5th Belt Test tonight. First she posed with her "Hulk" face, then a smile. #WTGChloe!
----------------------
At the post office, the lady gave Chloe a grape sucker. Later, from the back seat I hear "crunch crunch crunch" followed by "oooooh! It's a foot sucker!" I said, "A what?" "A FOOT sucker! I love these!" I have no idea what she's talking about until I see the wrapper... that would be a TOOTSIE pop.
bwaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha I can't even make this stuff up.
------------------
Watching Winter Jam videos on YouTube with Chloe. Tonight is her first concert, and she loves the song "It's Not Over Yet" by For King & Country. When it came on YouTube, she says, "Hey! That's a boy with girl hair, and he's playing a fiddle!"
------------------------
While at WinterJam, Intrust arena had their Marvel Universe show advertisements up. Chloe had to pose with them ofc! lol
----------------------------
Family selfie while waiting for doors to open at WinterJam.
----------------------------------
Over spring break, our friends The Swinfords drove up from OKC to spend the day with us. We took them to our favorite pizza place (PIe Five), to the zoo, to Hurts Donuts, and then back to our house to hang out while I showed Tara how to do her nails with Jamberris. Chloe was SO excited to see her "boyfriend" Weston from "Old McHoma" again!
-------------------------------
Easter egg coloring time! This year we made our own dye with vinegar, water, and gel food coloring!
------------------------------------
Chloe & mama (and bobby)
-------------------
Chloe drew this a month or so ago... "Look mommy! I draw you boobies!"









































No comments:
Post a Comment