Saturday, March 7, 2015

March Randomness

Jeff had his target rolled up on the table the other day like this. Chloe saw it and says, "Hey! Daddy cut a crescent in his paper!" I asked her what a crescent was (don't worry... I *do* know the answer to that. LOL). She says, "A crescent is like the moon. See? Daddy made one!"
The funny thing is that neither Jeff nor I have talked to her about crescents. That's totally something she picked up from Blue's Clues or Daniel Tiger.
She kills us. She really is like a little sponge.


-----------------------

Chloe: Hey mama, guess what animal I am, ok? *quack quack quack*
Me: A duck!
Chloe: Right! Do it again. *tweet tweet tweet!*
Me: A birdie!
Chloe: Right! Another one! (deep voice) *Hello, I'm a spider!*
Still trying to figure out that one...

----------------------

When Chloe says "Don't check this out," that's a pretty good indication that you should, in fact, "check this out."

----------------------

At the Nifty Nuthouse in Wichita...


--------------------------

A series of emails I sent to Jeff at work last week - 

She's watching PBS, and they showed some bugs on one of their little in-between-shows segments, and she goes, "Hey!  Remember when I saw that bug on the wall, and then Jonny came to spray?"  That was over 2 months ago!!

Then they did a little segment on bees, and she goes, "Hey mama, you remember that bees make honey?"  I said, "That's right!  They do make honey!"  About that time, the beekeeper on tv says, "And bees make honey!"  And Chloe says, "Hey!  That's what I said!  Did you hear that boy?"  

When she first got up, she wouldn't let me go into her room.  She was saying, "No, don't check this out!"  I finally said, "Are you making a surprise in there?"  She said, "Yes!  I'm making a volcano!"  LOL  Turns out she's got a massive pile of books all stacked up to form a mountain... errr... volcano.  She says "I hope daddy doesn't fall into my volcano!  It's very hot in there!" (Side note:  Daddy reminded me that she pronounces "volcano" with a B, so it's "book-cano")

Ok, she's got her big block bin emptied and standing on it's side on the couch.  She keeps putting things in it and holding the lid in front of it saying that they're on the elevator (when she says it, it sounds like "alligator" so it took me a second to catch on).  So, they go on the elevator, and then when the elevator stops, we are in different locations.  The first place was a forest, and we had to listen for the animals, look at the flowers on the ground, and we even fell in the pond and had to swim out!  Thankfully, I made it out ok, but Chloe got caught in some very sticky mud.  I don't know what she would've done if I hadn't been there to save her!

Then she went back to the elevator (this time getting in herself) and when she came out, we were in "space."  We even saw an alien!  (Totally her idea - you'll have to ask her to say it cause I can't even begin to sound out the way she said it).  You know there's no gravity in space, so we did a lot of floating all around "whooooaaaaa!!!!"  

After our trip to space, she needed a break.  So, she's eating a pb sammich and watching cartoons for a few.  LOL

And now she's on a pirate ship that landed in mud. "Argh! Shiver me timbers! We're in the mud! Let's get out & dig for worms!" I said "wow these worms are slimy!" She said, "thanks. They're not scary though. See here's one on my shoulder!"

---------------------------------

Sent this text to Jeff last week:

She must've had a bad dream cause she woke up screaming "i want my beautiful jammies! I want to wear them!!" Took forever to calm her down. Then later i said something in a silly voice & she screamed "don't be funny!" Then the latest is that she was screaming cause i wouldnt help her go potty... even though i undressed her, put her on the potty, & sat there beside her. She still wanted me to "help" her go.

-----------------------------

Tonight, we are going to the Miranda Lambert concert, and Chloe is so excited that my friend's daughter Kiah is coming to babysit!  She can't wait to play.  She has big plans that involve Littlest Pet Shoppes, blocks, and a picnic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment