Tonight as I was putting Chloe to bed, we went through our usual rotation of song requests to sing after we've turned the lights out while we're rocking. She was being so adorable that I just wanted to eat her up. Here are just a few of the cute things she did:
She asked for "Jesus" and then sang along with me as I sang Jesus Loves Me. She didn't get most of the words anywhere near right, but she had the prettiest little voice and was singing from the heart.
She then requested "Snowman" which is Frosty the Snowman. When I started singing, she says "snap!" So, I had to snap along to the remainder of the song.
Then she asked for the "Mommy" song. I didn't know what that was! I said, "Can you sing it for Mommy please?" So she starts in her little sing songy voice "moooommmy"... it finally dawned on me that she was asking for Let the Sunshine In! When I asked if that was the one, she says "EEEEEEE!!" and claps and nods to let me know I got it right!
Afterward, I told her it was time to say our prayers. So, she took my hands and bowed her head while I prayed for us. Then she says A-MEN!
And of course, the night wouldn't be complete without a fist bump (that's her new thing!)
I love this kid!!
No comments:
Post a Comment